American Oak 2drawer Desk Wooden Writing Dining Kitchen Office Table
|FOB Unit Price:||US $179 US $150|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
- wooden furniture
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: HW-M-12
- Material: Wood
- Style: Modern
- Fixed: Fixed
- Condition: New
- Solid Wood: American Oak
- Trademark: HANWEI
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 9403300090
- Kind: Writing Table
- Size: Single
- Customized: Customized
- Folded: Unfolded
- Package: Kd Packing
- Finished: Hard Wax Oil(Biohouse Brand, Meet En71.3 Standard)
- Transport Package: Standard Export Carton
- Origin: Jiangsu Changzhou
Our technical workers have over 20 years experience in designing & customizing all kind of furniture. Welcome to send us your ideas, images, 3D concept, hand draft and Auto CAD drawing. We do well in OEM/ODM services, different style, color, size, material can be available.
|1||Products Name||LEVEL WRITING TABLE|
|2||General Function||Living room furniture, bedroom furniture, writing table,|
|3||Material||Main material:FAS grade American OAK, WALNUT, FAS grade Germany beech|
|5||Finish||NC, PU, HARD WAX OIL|
|6||Design||It is a MING dynasty style table, designed for modern family, neat and graceful.|
|8||Packing Details||The products been packing with the soft pear cotton and outside packed with standard carton, foam added if necessary.|
|11||Color||Natural color,or choosed from PANTONE color card|
|12||Delivery time||FCL Order: 30-40 days after receiving the deposit|
LCL Order: 30-35 days after receiving the deposit
Sample Order: 30-40 days after receiving the deposit
|13||Payment Term||T/T or irrevocable L/C at sight|
- good quality and comfortable fabric, PU leather and genuine leather for upholstery.
- high density and durable foam inside.
- FAS grade American OAK, WALNUT, FAS grade Germany beech
- 0.5mm natural wood veneer or engineer wood veneer.
- environmental protection Huarun lacquer.
- E1/E0 grade MDF or plywood.
- good quality and durable hardware.
- carefully stitching.
- finger joint for the solid wood part.
- mortise and tenon construction to make the product more stronger.