TV Stand Table Cabinet Solid Wooden TV Cabinet
|FOB Unit Price:||US $225 US $208|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
- wooden furniture
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: HW-M-14
- Material: Wood
- Usage: Living Room, Bedroom, Dining Room
- Kind: Cabinet
- Rotary: Fixed
- Suitable for: Adult
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Style: Modern
- Customized: Customized
- Condition: New
- Wood Style: Solid Wood
- Color: Natural Color
- Trademark: HANWEI
- Specification: W120cm x D54cm x H54cm
Our technical workers have over 20 years experience in designing & customizing all kind of furniture. Welcome to send us your ideas, images, 3D concept, hand draft and Auto CAD drawing. We do well in OEM/ODM services, different style, color, size, material can be available.
|1||Products Name||LANDSCAPE TV CABINET|
|2||General Function||Living room furniture, bedroom furniture, TV cabinet,|
|3||Material||Main material:FAS grade American OAK, WALNUT, FAS grade Germany beech|
|5||Finish||NC, PU, HARD WAX OIL|
|6||Design||Design for modern family, combine traditional craft and aesthetic.|
Special flip door design can meet two different requirement, adjust according to TV device.
|8||Packing Details||The products been packing with the soft pear cotton and outside packed with standard carton, foam added if necessary.|
|9||Packing Volum||0.27~0.4 CBM|
|11||Color||Natural color,or choosed from PANTONE color card|
|12||Delivery time||FCL Order: 30-40 days after receiving the deposit|
LCL Order: 30-35 days after receiving the deposit
Sample Order: 30-40 days after receiving the deposit
|13||Payment Term||T/T or irrevocable L/C at sight|
- good quality and comfortable fabric, PU leather and genuine leather for upholstery.
- high density and durable foam inside.
- FAS grade American OAK, WALNUT, FAS grade Germany beech
- 0.5mm natural wood veneer or engineer wood veneer.
- environmental protection Huarun lacquer.
- E1/E0 grade MDF or plywood.
- good quality and durable hardware.
- carefully stitching.
- finger joint for the solid wood part.
- mortise and tenon construction to make the product more stronger.