Dining Room Dinner Walnut Oak Solid Wooden Desk Chair
|FOB Unit Price:||US $74.58 US $65.39|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
- wooden furniture
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: HW-M-17
- Usage: Dining Room, Living Room
- Folded: Unfolded
- Customized: Customized
- Condition: New
- Wood Style: Solid Wood
- Trademark: HANWEI
- Specification: SGS
- Style: Modern
- Color: Natural Color
- Rotary: Fixed
- Shape: Square
- Kind: Chair
- Suitable for: Adult
- Transport Package: Standard Export Carton
- Origin: Jiangsu Changzhou
Our technical workers have over 20 years experience in designing & customizing all kind of furniture. Welcome to send us your ideas, images, 3D concept, hand draft and Auto CAD drawing. We do well in OEM/ODM services, different style, color, size, material can be available.
|1||Products Name||CLOUD CHAIR|
|2||General Function||Dining room furniture, dining chair, restaurant chair, bar chair|
|3||Material||Main material:FAS grade American OAK, FAS grade Germany beech|
|5||Finish||NC, PU, HARD WAX OIL|
|6||Design||To reach more comfortable feeling, we design this chair, with the mellow frame; give a cloud-like vision.|
|8||Packing Details||The products been packing with the soft pear cotton and outside packed with standard carton, foam added if necessary. Two chairs in one carton|
|9||Packing Volum||0.43 CBM|
|11||Color||Natural color,or chosen from PANTONE color card|
|12||Delivery time||FCL Order: 30-40 days after receiving the deposit|
LCL Order: 30-35 days after receiving the deposit
Sample Order: 30-40 days after receiving the deposit
|13||Payment Term||T/T or irrevocable L/C at sight|
- good quality and comfortable fabric, PU leather and genuine leather for upholstery.
- high density and durable foam inside.
- FAS grade American OAK, WALNUT, FAS grade Germany beech
- 0.5mm natural wood veneer or engineer wood veneer.
- environmental protection Huarun lacquer.
- E1/E0 grade MDF or plywood.
- good quality and durable hardware.
- carefully stitching.
- finger joint for the solid wood part.
- mortise and tenon construction to make the product more stronger.